Reporting to: Customer Happiness Specialist
- Overall responsible for the provision of excellent customer service.
- Ensure compliance with international and national standards, rules and regulations.
- Ensure adherence to Compnay standards, policies, processes and procedures
- Maintain knowledge on new and existing KPI requirements as an individual employee
- Achieve the goals/objectives of the department/section
- Conduct shift briefings at the start of every shift and ensure appropriate shift handovers.
- Coordinate and Supervise the Compnay Customer happiness team to ensure OGSM are met.
- Deploy and ensure sufficient staffing levels at all times to cover the shift operation based on schedules, peak times, special events, emergencies etc.
- Maintain & Adhere to standards, policies, processes and procedures set by Company.
- Calls handling according to call center SOP.
- Monitor and Report the Customer happiness team performance in collaboration with line manager.
- Conduct regular OJT with the Customer Happiness Team and ensure compliance with T.O Guidelines.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders in case of any issues such as unavailability of services, facilities etc (e.g. faulty FIDS screens, travellators, cleanliness issues etc)
- Generate daily Customer happiness and call center reports
- Maintain smoothness of Curb side traffic activities in order to ensure safe, secure and smooth accessibility for passengers and vehicles and make recommendations for improvement to curbside flow
- Supervise the traffic management company and assure that they are following compnay procedures
- Plan & deploy extra porters & extra traffic marshallers according to requirements, especially during seasons.
- Flexibility with the deployment plan according to operations needs and in accordance with terminal disruption plan.
- Assure to implement AEP & RAS in case of incidents or emergency situations and manage resources during the event in an effective and efficient manner to minimize the impact on daily operations
Organizational - Governance
- Maintain awareness and adherence to the department/section’s policies and procedures
- Participate in the periodic audit of the established policies and procedures
- Management Reporting
- Support the development of periodic reports, as requested
- Highlight any quality or non-compliance issues observed during the development of periodic reports
- Change Management
- Support the execution of change management activities in the department/section
- Technology Management
- Support in the process of identifying department/section’s technology-related needs that helps drive automation within direct line of work
- Professional Development
- Proactively identify and seek professional development opportunities to improve technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work and in line with company values
- Participate in performance appraisals and reflect on the feedback and recommendations provided by the line manager for development
QUALIFICATION / EDUCATION
- Bachelor's Degree in any disciple EXPERIENCE
- ( Minimum 4 years of experience in Customer Service)
- Previous experience in airport service environment and familiarity with airport processes , documentation and systems
- Previous experience in dealing with premium customers would be an advantage.
CERTIFICATIONS,KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Ability to use PC applications
- Additional Languages an advantage