Responsibilities include completing all assigned tasks, which may include, performing duties in different departments, gaining knowledge of operations, learning how to handle disputes, attending meetings and workshops, traveling to other offices, providing support and suggestions for improvement, updating records, and preparing documentation. You should also be able to complete any required evaluations.
You should have good attention to detail and be able to promptly identify problems and great leadership, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Civil and/or management.
- Proficiency in MS Office. with very Good Excel Skills
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a management role or similar is preferred.
- A valid UAE driver's license is preferable .
- Superb attention to detail.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- Excellent time management skills.