ROLE PURPOSE: The purpose of this job is to support in preparation of long-term financial model for Company (Group) and support the leadership team in strategic initiatives and decision support through financial analysis.
- Develop and maintain the long-term financial model and costing model for Company.
- Develop and maintain financial model for ad hoc analysis purposes including valuation and other investment analysis.
- Support leadership team in assessing strategic initiatives and making criticial decisions by developing financial models and performing sensitivity analysis.
- Support other teams across Company, business partnering, in strategic project viability analysis, contract analysis, etc. by developing new financial models as required.
- Communicate data driven insights through analysis, reporting and data visualization using data analytics and visualization tools like Power BI.
- Conduct desktop financial research to support the financial planning or adhoc requests.
- Support in preparation of external submissions to Government Entities, Investors and and all other 3rd parties.
- Prepare financial reports and presentations using Thinkcell or other Office tools.
- Ensure compliance to company policy and accounting standards.
QUALIFICATION / EDUCATION
Minimum Education Required
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; preferably in excel based financial analysis and modeling.
CERTIFICATIONS,KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- A certification that is relevant to the discipline like CPA, CMA, CFA, etc.